How to Apply
The Park Academies Trust Sixth Form welcomes applications from existing LPA and APS students and also students currently attending other providers. A copy of the full Sixth Form Admissions Policy, including entry requirements, is available under Related Documents below.
1. Attend the Sixth Form Open Day at TPAT Sixth Form Centre
- LPA students - Friday 13th November - session 4 and 5
2. Research subject choices and liaise with sixth form teaching staff, sixth form pastoral team and parents
3. Attend the Sixth Form Experience Day at TPAT Sixth Form Centre
- LPA students - Monday 14th December
4. Complete your application form and submit it by the deadline of Tuesday 15th December 2020
5. Attend a sixth form interview – January 2021 - conditional offers will be made at this point
6. Attend Sixth Form Induction on 24th - 25th June 2021
7. Receive GCSE results and enrol on (TBC) - email alternative available
8. Start TPAT Sixth Form in September 2021.
Please note: teachers will be asked for subject references, indicating your suitability for the courses chosen. If you are applying from an external provider we will request a reference from your school once a place has been accepted.
To apply, please fill out the online form below or alternatively, please download the paper-based application form from the Related Documents section right at the bottom of the page.
If you are unable to attend our Sixth Form Open Evening and wish to view our facilities and talk to the sixth form team please contact us to arrange a convenient time. Please email GreyJ@lydiardparkacademy.org.uk to arrange the visit.